Need a one of a kind garment or have an idea for your perfect dress but just cannot find it or bring it to life?
We will love to help!
Get in touch by booking an appointment with us (click here). We will design and create a luxurious wedding or bespoke garment just for you.
Booking an appointment allows us to arrange an initial 1hr consultation. There is a non-refundable price of £25.00 for the initial 1hr consultation.
At Felisiti Greis, we believe a consultation is the first and most important step in the process of getting a garment made by us. The initial 1hr consultation is a meeting between you and Felicity, the creative director.
Our consultations can be arranged;
– in person
– phone call
– video calls (WhatsApp, Skype, FaceTime, etc.)
– Text or WhatsApp chat
We encourage you to share all your thoughts and ideas with us, so we get a better understanding of what it is you are looking for in your one of a kind garment.
During the initial 1hr consultation;
– We will discuss the style of garment you want, the occasion it’s for and what your role at the occasion is.
– At this stage, we welcome any inspirational concepts you may have, to help bring your ideas to life.
– You will get the opportunity to view some fabric swatches, color palette and some of our previous garments, that are similar to the style you want.
– Felicity will go through all the ideas you may have for your garment and offer her design expertise which will either help enhance or completely change your initial design idea. Felicity will also translate all the individual ideas cohesively into a sketch to help you visualize your garment. Included in your 1hr consultation is a pen/pencil sketch of your finalised design. However, if you want your design in color that would incur an additional cost.
All sketches/illustrations delivered to you remain the sole property of Felisiti Greis Ltd. Therefore, we reserve the right to use these sketches as we wish.
– We aim to work closely with you at every stage in the process of getting your garment made. To create something unique that is true to who you are as an individual.
Please note: Felisiti Greis does not replicate other designers work and any inspirational image or concept you decide to bring along to your consultation is solely for the purpose of helping convey your ideas to us.
– An accurate full set of your measurement will also be taken during your consultation.
– Once design has been finalized to your absolute satisfaction and consultation is over, we will contact you the next working day, to give you a precise quote for your garment.
Please note: measurements can be done remotely, if you are not able to physically make it to our studio for your measurements to be taken or if you are ordering remotely. Once consultation is over, we will send you a detailed measurement chart as a guide via a preferred method which includes images on how to measure accurately. Record your measurements accurately and send them to us.
We strongly recommend you get a professional tailor to measure you to ensure accuracy. Alternatively, we can send you a detailed video of how to accurately measure yourself (only available upon request). We will work precisely according to your measurements.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure about anything that pertains to your measurements. Felisiti Greis will not be held responsible for any sizing/fitting mishaps caused by inaccurate measurements.
PROCESS AND PRODUCTION TIMESCALE
Please note: These timescales are subject to change during the process of getting your garment made. Rest assured we will keep you updated with any changes that arise.
WEDDING GOWNS: We recommend that you get in touch with us at least 9 months to your wedding as the whole process can take on average 6 to 8 months and this includes sourcing fabrics and material, fitting etc. However, we will try our best to accommodate our bride to be who may contact us on short notice to get their gowns made. Please be aware that any order less that 5 months to the wedding will be considered as a “rush order” and that will incur an extra fee.
BRIDESMAIDS AND FLOWER GIRLS: We recommend that you get in touch at least 7 months to your wedding. Please allow between 10 to 12 weeks for production.
BRIDAL AND BESPOKE ACCESSORIES: We recommend that you get in touch at least 3 months to your event. Please allow between 8 to 9 weeks for production.
BESPOKE GOWNS: We recommend that you get in touch at least 4 months to your event. Please allow between 8 to 10 weeks for production.
PRODUCTION OF GARMENTS
We are so glad you found us to be the perfect fit for the creation of your garment.
Firstly, we will make your design in what is called a toile; an early version of a finished garment made up in an alternative material so that the design can be tested and perfected.
We will contact you to book your 1st fitting in the toile. All the necessary alterations will be applied to the toile until both you and our team are happy with it. We will make it our absolute priority that you are happy with your garment and we encourage you to voice out any concerns or modifications you may want in your garment at this stage.
Upon your approval, after your 1st fitting in the toile, we will proceed to working on your actual garment with our selection of quality and luxurious fabrics and materials.
Finally, we will arrange for your last fitting. Your garment will be completed at this stage and ready for collection/delivery, once you are happy with the final look and there are no further alterations to be made.
WEDDING GOWNS: 2 to 3 fittings
BESPOKE GARMENTS: 1 to 2 fittings
Please note: 1st fitting for wedding gowns are toile fittings. Bespoke garments do not usually come with a toile fittings. If you order remotely or are not able to make it for fitting, we will work precisely according to your measurements so no fittings are required.
ON THE DAY SERVICE
Our services to you do not end on the delivery/collection of your garment. We are happy to help you into your garment on the day of your event/occasion and make sure you look your absolute best. Please email us and let us know, if you would like us to help you get ready on the day.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING FELISITI GREIS